Many tourist attractions around Pondicherry | Road map and driving directions from Chennai to Pondicherry
The temple of Lord Vinayaka is very beautiful and is with a golden ‘Gopuram’. The walls of the temple contain 40 different forms of Lord Ganesha. The mosque in ‘Mulla street’ is also famous.
Tiruvannamalai is a 3 hours journey from Puducherry. This is dedicated to Lord Arunachaleswar. 50kms from Puducherry, there is a temple of Lord Murugan on a hill. Many devotees participate in Panguni Uthiram festival. The temple of Brahma, Vishnu and Maheswara built by the Pallava king Mahendra Varma is in Madagupatii near Puducherry. World famous Chidambaram temple is at a distance of 112kms from here.
Road map and driving directions from Chennai to Pondicherry:
Related search terms:
- tourist places between chennai and pondicherry
- chennai to pulicat lake route map
- bhairava temple in pondicherry
- bhairava temple in pondy
- bairava temple place in pondicherry
- kala bhairava temple in pondicherry
- kala bhairava temple in arumbarthapuram pondicherry
- bhairawa temple in pondicherry
- bairavar temple
- bairavar kovil pondicherry