Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation offers special package tours| Yadagirigutta, Nagarjuna Sagar, Chilkur are some of the places included by IRCTC
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation – IRCTC is offering many package tours to tourists spots in and around Hyderabad in association with various other organizations like hotels, RTC etc. There are packages from ½ day to 2 days tours. Accommodations, food, breakfast, buses to various places etc are also a part of these tours.
The tour starts in the morning from main stations like Nampally, Secunderabad, Kachiguda and arrangements are made to take the tourists around Hyderabad to places like Birla Mandir, Charminar, Salar Jung museum, Golconda, NTR gardens and Lumbini Park Laser show. Charges are collected separately for children and elders. Entrance charge to various places is also collected in the package.
Two days Hyderabad tour
- This package includes accommodation in hotel. Tourists will be taken to Birla Mandir, Salarjung Museum, Charminar, Mecca Masjid, Qutub Shahi tombs, Golconda, Necklace Road, NTR Gardens, Lumbini Park and Hussain sagar boating on the first day of the tour.
- Second day is dedicated for visiting Ramoji Film City. Lunch will be provided at Ramoji Film City.
- Basing on the hotel tariff and other facilities RS. 2,400 to Rs. 3,750 would be charged for each person.
Chilkuru Temple visit
½ day tour and full day tour are designed for Chilkuru Temple. Depending on the tour Rs.500 to Rs.1050 will be charged for every person.
Yadagirigutta Temple Visit
Tour starts from Hyderabad in the morning. Tourists are taken to Bhuvanagiri fort and later to Yadagirigutta for Darshan. Surendrapuri is also included in the tours. Various packages are available from RS.1050 to Rs.1500.
Nagarjuna Sagar tour
Nagarjuna hills, Ethipothala and Sagar Dam are included in this package which begins in the morning at Hyderabad. Depending on the facilities provided, charges are collected separately for AC and non AC buses. Packages start from Rs.1500 to Rs.2,600.
Contact these following for further details –
- For bookings and other details visit www. railtourismindia.com/ holidaypackage/hyderbadad.
- Passengers can also call the zonal office of IRCTC on 040-66201264 or mobile numbers 97013 60697/693/648/707.
- Secunderabad station office Phone numbers are 040-7800648, 97013 60701/710/730.