APTDC two day package to Srisailam from Hyderabad via Nagarjuna Sagar | Details of two day package from Hyderabad to Nagarjuna Sagar
Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation is offering a two day package to spend time away from the city crowd and get recharged in the nature, overcoming fatigue.
Congested rooms, air pollution, traffic problems and mechanical life between sky scrapers are the life of city dwellers. All the tourist places around cities get crowded with people in weekends with people trying to recharge themselves with nature. They spend their Saturdays and Sundays watching the nature around their city. APTDC is offering a two day package for such people. This program was inaugurated on 08.11.2010.
APTDC two day package
Every Saturday buses start from various points in the city, taking tourists. Few points from where buses start at 6.30 am are Tourism office, Tank bund; Yatri niwas in Secunderabad; CRO offices, Basheerbagh. Buses reach Nagarjuna Sagar after travelling for 3 hours.
Tourists are taken for boating in the reservoir which is in the Anuvu village limits at 10.00am. Tourists can enjoy boating in River Krishna leisurely for 6 hours. After travelling for 3 hours, boat reaches a point which is the junction of 5 districts. Fishermen go in round rafts singing songs to catch fishes. Boats reach Lingala gutta at 5.00pm. Srisailam Dam can be seen from this place at a distance of 1 kms and between two hills.
Another one hour journey from Lingala gutta takes the tourists to Srisailam, the abode of Mallikarjuna Swamy. After having the darshan of Sakshi Ganapathi on the Ghat Road, Tourists are taken to Haritha restaurant for some rest. After taking rest for some time they are taken to visit the temple. After taking dinner at Haritha restaurant, tourists can say good bye to first day of the package and take rest in the allotted rooms.
Second day in the tour
Second day’s journey starts at 06.00am From the Srisailam hills. Tourists can have breakfast here. Next destination is the rope way journey to Patala Ganga. Nature is at its best and the scenery can be enjoyed travelling by the rope way. Tourists get into boats once again and return to Nagarjuna Sagar in the afternoon at 01.00 pm. They are provided lunch at Haritha Resturant. Ethipothala Waterfalls is the next destination. There is a museum situated on the Nagarjuna hills. It has many exhibits belonging to Buddhism. Tourists start their journey back to Hyderabad at 06.00pm. And the buses reach Hyderabad by 09.00pm.
Details of two day package to Nagarjuna Sagar
- 4 packages are available for the tourists to choose from.
- Non AC bus, AC accommodation: Rs.2,000 for elders and Rs.15 for Children from Hyderabad.
- AC Bus and AC accommodation: Rs.2,500 for elders, Rs.1800 for kids from Hyderabad.
- AC accommodation from Nagarjuna Sagar to Srisailam: Rs.1500 for elders and Rs.1100 for kids.
- Hyderabad to Srisailam and back to Hyderabad from Srisailam: Rs. 1500
Related search terms:
- nagarjuna sagar to srisailam by boat
- srisailam to nagarjuna sagar by boat
- aptdc srisailam package
- nagarjunasagar to srisailam by boat
- nagarjuna sagar to srisailam boat trip
- ac buses from hyderabad to srisailam
- ap tourism packages from hyderabad to srisailam
- srisailam package from hyderabad
- ap tourism srisailam package
- hyderabad to srisailam ac buses