Weekends of city people are taking new shape. Saturday and Sundays are now being spent along with families visiting new places and exploring the nature.
APTDC has introduced a new package to visit Nagarjuna Sagar and Srisailam. Tour starts on Saturday morning and tourists can come back by Sunday evening. Not only visiting Nagarjuna Sagar but also having the darshan of Lord Mallanna at Srisailam is possible with this package. Facilities are provided to go along with the family. Tourism department is planning to introduce this package on other days of the week also depending on the demand of the tourists.
- Tour starts on the morning of Saturday at 06.30am from Tank bund.
- The bus reaches Nagarjuna Sagar which is situated at a distance of 150kms from Hyderabad and the journey takes 3 hours. Breakfast is provided at Nagarjuna sagar.
- Tourists are taken in a boat called ‘Agasthya’ to Srisailam. After taking lunch the tourists are taken to have the darshan of Bhramaramba – Mallikarjuna swamy.
- Night stay for tourists is arranged in AP tourism hotel.
Return journey: Next day tourists can enjoy the journey in ropeway to Patala Ganga. Later return journey to Nagarjuna Sagar begins.
- Breakfast is provided in Sagar. Ethipothala, Dam and museum can be visited in Nagarjuna Sagar. Lunch is provided by tourism department.
- The bus reaches Hyderabad at 09.30pm marking the end of tour.
Charges: Rs.2,000 per adults and RS.1500 per children are collected in this tour. RS.500 are charged extra for AC accommodation. Food, accommodation and ropeway charges are included in this.
For more details one can call on the following number 9848540371, 9848007028, 040-2341 2129 or visit the website www. ap.aptdc.in. Email Id is email@example.com
Related search terms:
- nagarjuna sagar
- nagarjuna sagar to srisailam by boat by ap tourism
- ap tourism nagarjuna sagar to srisailam boat
- ap tourism srisailam package tour
- nagarjuna sagar images
- nagarjuna sagar boating charges
- nagarjuna sagar photos
- Nagarjun sagar
- nagarjuna sagar tour