Andhra Pradesh has many number of waterfalls located in various districts | Tada, Ethipothala, Mallela teertham, Amritadhara are few of the waterfalls in Andhra pradesh
Visiting waterfalls in rainy season is very thrilling. Short trips can be planned to these places in holidays. Few of the beautiful waterfalls are located well in Andhra Pradesh. Details of waterfalls in Andhra Pradesh –
- Highest waterfall in Andhra Pradesh is Talakona which is located in Chittoor district. Water falls down from a height of 80kms.
- Ethipothala waterfalls which is at a distance of 11kms from Nagarjuna Sagar can be included in the Nagarjuna Sagar trip.
- Mallela teertham which is at a distance of 60kms from Srisailam can be included in the Srisailam trip.
- A tour plan can be designed to included Sriharikota, Tada, Venadu islands along with Tada waterfalls which is ecofriendly place and trekking zone. Tada waterfalls is also called (Ubbalamadugu).
- Pochera waterfalls can be visited in Adilabad trip and the making of Nirmal toys which is speciality of Andhra Pradesh can also be known.
- Another important waterfall in Adilabad district is Kuntala. This waterfall is occupies second place in waterfalls of Andhra Pradesh.
- Devotees who visit Tirupati show interest to visit Kapilateertham, Kailasakona. Kailaasakona will have water in it all through the year.
- Tourists who give importance to eco tourism can enjoy trekking to Amritadhara waterfalls in Maredmilli forests near Valamuru. This water fall is located in East Godavari district.